Becoming a partner of CollegeMinistry.com involves 2 primary commitments:
#1. CM partners are committed ‘Subscribers’ who believe in and contribute to a shared mission and vision. CollegeMinistry.com is committed to serving and strengthening existing college ministries. It’s the core of what motivates us. Partners adopt a ‘bi-focal’ vision that cares as much about the college ministry down the road as they do their own. Partners continually look for ways to serve fellow college ministry leaders. Prayer, collaboration and intentional relationship building summarize this first commitment. Partners don’t waiver in their commitment as a ‘Subscriber’ knowing that a significant portion of the funds generated go directly to start new college ministries in areas where they’re desperately needed.
#2. CM partners have the unique opportunity to share content they’ve developed. From messages they’ve written to leadership lessons they’ve crafted, partners are first in line to offer what they have to assist others. Their content may be sold in the resource store or offered to subscribers for no additional cost. Either way partners don’t allow useable content to college dust on their hard drive. If a partner’s resource is selected for the “Resource Store” they will receive 50% of everything they sell. Regardless of the amount, payouts will be sent to partners on a quarterly basis.
Examples of content eligible for submission included but are not limited to the following:
- Sermon manuscripts and/or teaching notes
- Sermon notes that provide an outline to begin building your message around
- Small group studies
- Small group tools to train small group leaders
- Lessons on leadership for you small group leaders and other volunteer leaders
- Devotionals for your students
- Retreat ideas, schedules, and content
- Series graphics—completed and in rough format for you to tweak and add to
- Videos to show during or at the beginning of your message
- Useful forms and applications
Use the ‘Contact Us’ page to learn more about submitting your content for review.